Due to continuing growth they are now seeking a Bodyshop Administrator for their Citroen and Mitsubishi dealership in Bath.
Reporting in to the Bodyshop Manager, the successful Bodyshop Administrator will be responsible for:
- Keeping customers up to date on the progress of their vehicle
- Taking charge of courtesy car planning
- Manage the filing system ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and easily accessible
- Assisting with the day to day administration of the Bodyshop
- Ensuring all telephone enquiries and bookings are answered in a courteous, helpful and professional manner.
- Any ad hoc administrative tasks
The ideal Administrator will ideally have a proven track record in administration and customer service. You will also need to:
- Be IT literate with a good understanding of Microsoft
- Organised, methodical and disciplined
- Possess an out-going personality
- Be able to work under pressure producing high quality work
- Possess excellent attention to detail whilst complying with time restraints
- Have the ability to multi-task in an ever changing working environment
If you are hardworking, eager to learn and develop new skills and interested in joining one of the most progressive companies in the Industry, which offers excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, workplace pension scheme and staff discounts then you need to apply for this position now!