Are you enthusiastic, reliable, organised and hard working? Do you have the ability to make people feel comfortable in conversation? If the answers are “yes” would you like a career in the automotive sector as a Commercial Sales Executive?
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Sales Executive for our dealership in Abingdon.
Commercial Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for commercial vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets also for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The ideal Commercial Sales Executive:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A full clean UK driving licence
- Be flexible and willing to work “retail hours”
- Well presented
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a company car, a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts, 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then you need to apply for this position now.