Are you a successful Customer Relations Manager looking for a new challenge ?
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Customer Relationship Manager for our dealership in Abingdon.
Responsible for the management of customer relations and retention within Hartwell plc, this role involves constantly and proactively monitoring and managing customer satisfaction levels at a dealership, manufacturer and group level.
To produce high calibre reports and recommendations to ensure all manufacturers and group CSI targets are exceeded.
To then ensure weekly meetings take place to resolve on-going data quality and customer satisfaction issues.
- Review all data on daily basis and prepare high quality reports and statistical data
- Ensure all data input is accurate
- Deliver reports to all responsible colleagues
- Build strong interdepartmental relationships, and pay close attention to the requirements of those departments
- Manage and update data in the following areas:
-Contact details (name, address, telephone numbers and email address making sure they are up to date)
-Servicing and MOT dates
- Ensure daily Customer exit questionnaires with each customer experience are carried out and reviewed
- Assist with the successful resolution of all customer complaints
- Review manufacturers and Hartwell CSI responses and scores on daily basis
- Hold weekly CSI meeting to discuss issues relating to CSI and data quality
- Compile weekly minutes and send to the Group CEM Manager
- Manage the successful resolution of any action points agreed during meetings
- Carry out daily follow up telephone calls
- Escalate any outstanding complaints to the Group CEM Manager
- Keep in contact with customers until complaints are resolved.
- Works towards high standards of accuracy and efficiency. Has an eye for detail and understands implications of getting things wrong
- Able to work within tight deadlines and uses own initiative to prioritise and ensure that schedules are met
- Courteous and friendly and establishes rapport easily, especially over the phone. Will also be persistent with others and persuade them into taking action. Professional and tactful when dealing with a range of customers/managers
- Flexible and willing to make a broad contribution by helping others out and looking for ways in which they can help the team to work better together.
- Ability to juggle priorities and has effective coping strategies
- Excellent communication skills
- PowerPoint and Access desirable
Good computer skills
MS Word, Outlook and Excel
Full training will be given.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension, staff discounts plus 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then you need to apply for this position now