The role of the contact centre is to drive positive change within the business, focussing on service / MOT bookings.
The Customer Service Advisor is the first point of contact in the aftersales customer journey and has the responsibility to ensure that the customer is dealt with according to the Hartwell company ethos and to a high level of customer service at all times.
We are looking to recruit for multiple roles including both Inbound and Outbound Advisors.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities
- Provide a courtesy call to existing customers as a reminder for their Service/MOT and assist them in booking a suitable appointment for a day for the work to be carried out
- Consulting with customers on the multiple options for vehicle servicing depending on car brand, vehicle age and mileage
- Advising on additional products and services
- Provide a transparent breakdown on pricing and any additional information at the time of booking
- Liaise with customer and workshop in regards to vehicle repair
- Ensure customer details are checked at all times and updated accordingly
- Maintain clear and concise electronic records of customer interactions
- Record details of any actions taken
- Respond promptly to customer enquiries and follow up to promised timescales
- Excellent communication skills
- Active listening skills
- Able to deal with all types of people and change your communication style to suit a situation
- Attention to detail and product knowledge/ training
- Able to work to targets
- Objection handling skills to be able to deal with the first level of customer complaints and escalate effectively to your manager
- Organisational skills
- Team work
- Time management
- High energy level
Working as part of a busy team in an open plan office environment, across shift patterns. 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday
Full training provided
Hartwell Head Office
Basic Salary for Inbound and Outbound Advisors : Ranging from £14,000 - £20,000 including OTE.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer
excellent rewards including a workplace pension, staff discounts plus 22 days
annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then you need
to apply for this position now