Are you a successful Automotive General Sales Manager?
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Sales Manager for our Multi Franchise dealership in Oxford.
Key responsibilities of the General Sales Manager:
- To ensure all sales enquiries are dealt with efficiently and professionally
- Analysis of departmental profit on a daily basis, ensuring costs are contained and reduced and debtors are reviewed regularly (completing relevant reports within tight deadlines)
- Management of the sales team and sales processes
- Management and control of profit margins
- Management and control of stock pricing and presentation
- To maximise the sales and profitability of vehicles and associated products
- To monitor and achieve KPI targets
- To assist the General Manager in maintaining policy and procedure
- To coach and develop Sales Executives to excel in their role
- Be highly organised with the ability to prioritise workload
- Maintain a strong relationship with the manufacturers
- Ensure the sales team deliver professional customer service at all times
The ideal General Sales Manager:
Excellent interpersonal skills
Must have previous Motor Trade experience and a proven track record as a Sales Manager
Excellent listening skills
Excellent supervisory and managerial abilities
Great business acumen
Must have an appetite for generating sales
Current UK Driving Licence
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension, staff discounts, company car, 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then you need to apply for this position now.