Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Group Floating F & I Business Manger to act in a “floating” capacity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- Securing finance business using approved providers.
- Ensuring F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products.
- Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
- Be an outstanding salesperson
- Have up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
- Have an ability to build exceptional customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
- Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team.
- Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
- Be prepared to travel to Dealership sites around the country.
We are looking for an experienced automotive professional who has the knowledge, skills, experience and outstanding track record in F&I to provide our customers with outstanding service.
If you feel you are the right person, looking to join a growing company that offers a competitive salary, company car, workplace pension scheme and 22 days annual holiday please apply now.