Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Group Floating F & I Business Manger to act in a “floating” capacity.
The successful applicant will be responsible for maximising the profitable sales of finance and insurance products. Your responsibilities will also include:
- Assisting in the closing of vehicle sales by providing finance products as an aid to selling.
- Securing finance business using approved providers.
- Ensuring F & I policies are followed by all employees when using finance and insurance products.
- Ensuring that Sales Management, General Management and other front line sales employees are kept abreast of developments in the finance and insurance market.
- Be an outstanding salesperson.
- Have up-to-date knowledge and relevant experience gained within the finance and insurance industry.
- Have an ability to build exceptional customer relationships and negotiate profitable transactions.
- Have the ability to mentor and develop others while being regarded as a member of a team.
- Have an understanding of the legal, tax and fiscal implications of Finance and Insurance.
- Be prepared to travel to Dealership sites around the country.
Workplace pension scheme.
22 days annual holiday.
We are looking for an experienced automotive professional who has the knowledge, skills, experience and outstanding track record in F&I to provide our customers with outstanding service. If you feel you are the right person and are currently eligible to work in the UK, please apply now.