Group Service Manager
Due to continuing growth, we are now seeking an experienced and highly motivated Group Service Manager to join Hartwell.
The ideal candidate will have worked in a similar role.
• Data analysis of key drivers of performance. Reports generated daily/weekly/monthly/annually: DOC, warranty, work in progress, cash control, MA2, weekly payroll, operating controls, end of session, diversion analysis, job registers, time sheet and labour analysis, debtors, month end accounts
• Opportunities for (a) optimising the provision of related services and (b) addressing related business issues are identified, implemented, and evaluated
• Effective management of staff, involving; correct staffing levels, recruitment, induction, performance appraisal and management, development, and overall co-ordination of teams
• Work with Service Managers, Service Advisors, Technicians and Workshop Controllers on issues of: up selling products and services, provision of exceptional customer service, quality of work, efficiency and utilisation of Technicians, accuracy of data capture, invoicing
• Implement and ensure compliance with the policies and procedures of the company and manufacturer (e.g., legal, advertising, MOT, credit related issues). Maintain database, records; carry out audits.
• Marketing: put together plans to take the business forward (i.e. derived from Parc, part spend, customer information)
• Ensure prospecting and outbound contact with customers is carried out to drive business
• Resolve customer concerns which are referred on by management and staff
Skills / Knowledge
• Interest in all related Aftersales functions
• Financial analysis and business acumen
• Communication skills – written and oral
• Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, Word)
• Willingness to learn in house systems
• Multi Franchise experience
Ability to roll sleeves up operationally and demonstrate skills and processes is essential.
If you would like to join a growing company that offers excellent benefits including a company car, pension scheme, 22 days annual holiday and staff discounts then you need to apply for this position now!