Do you want to be an Administrator? If so this could be your first step.
We are now seeking an Office & Vehicle Administrator to join our head office in Oxford.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated and organized person to join a busy dedicated friendly team.
Key Responsibilities of Office & Vehicle Administrator:
- Assist the Vehicle Admin department with vehicle transfers within the group and to other dealers and other ad hoc vehicle admin tasks
- Assist with filing, photocopying and scanning
- Assist with answering the telephone and taking messages in a professional manner
- Sorting Mail
- Setting up meeting rooms
- Manage hotel bookings
- Manage the company filing system ensuring all paperwork is filed correctly and easily accessible
- Assist the accounts team
- Comply with Company Health and Safety policy
- Ad hoc duties
The Ideal Office & Vehicle Administrator:
- Knowledge of Microsoft office packages
- General office skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent Administration and organizational skills
- Team player
- Good time keeping
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, a workplace pension scheme plus staff discounts, then you need to apply for this position now.