Are you a successful Parts Advisor looking to take the next steps in your career?
Due to continuing business requirements we are now recruiting a Parts Advisor to join our Ford and Fiat dealership in Abingdon.
Key responsibilities of the Parts Advisor:
- Deal with any customer enquiries over the phone and face to face.
- Ordering, booking out parts, invoicing and taking payment.
- Checking in parts deliveries.
- Assisting with parts stock check.
- Liaising with the workshop, service advisors and customers.
- Ensuring prices are entered ontoVHC within required time.
- Contact customers offering special promotions that are available from time to time.
- Pick parts and check for damage or shortages
- Pre-pick parts for those jobs pre booked into workshop / Bodyshop
- Some delivery driving
The ideal Parts Advisor:
- Retail / administration / reception experience
- Good telephone manner
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous recent experience in a Franchised Automotive dealership Parts Advisor role is desirable not essential
- Full, valid and clean UK driving licence
- Candidates must have the ability to communicate at all levels
Full training will be provided.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts, 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then you need to apply for this position now.