Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
At Hartwell we offer a comprehensive training system, designed to help everyone in our sales teams to have the opportunity to achieve their full potential in automotive sales.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Sales Executive for our Fiat and Ford dealership in Abingdon.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The ideal Sales Executive:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A full clean driving licence
- Be flexible and willing to work “retail hours”
- Well presented
- Share the Hartwell ethos to “love your customer and care for your company”.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including discounted vehicle purchases and a company pension scheme and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then you need to apply for this position now.