Are you a successful Sales Executive, Sales Professional or Automotive Sales Executive looking to take the next step in your career?
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Sales Executive for our Ford dealership in Kidlington.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Complete orders, return email/telephone calls, other administrative functions include processing transaction paperwork
- Follow up with existing and potential customers to generate leads and close sales
- To achieve monthly sales targets for New and Used vehicles, achieving the minimum profit targets
- To achieve monthly sales targets for additional profit centres including finance and insurance
- Identifying and targeting prospective clients
- Making appointments to discuss prospects and client’s needs
The ideal Sales Executive:
- A passion to deliver a high standard of customer service
- Demonstrate a proven track record of consistently achieving sales targets
- Take personal responsibility for performance and lead development
- Bags of personality and can take dealing with customers in their stride
- Excellent telephone and face to face communication skills
- Administration skills, be able to use computers with confidence and the ability to organise and prioritise work
- A full clean driving licence
- Be flexible and willing to work “retail hours”
- Well presented
- Share the Hartwell ethos to “love your customer and care for your company”.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension, staff discounts plus 22 days annual holiday and you are currently eligible to work in the UK, then you need to apply for this position now