Due to continuing growth, we are now seeking a Service Technician for our dealership in Banbury.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Service Technician key responsibilities:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Service Manager and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The Ideal Service Technician:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- MOT Tester
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar) preferably with Ford.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Previous Ford training will be highly beneficial
If you are an organised, driven and experienced Service Technician looking for your next challenge and you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including a workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and 22 days annual holiday and you are currently entitled to work in the UK, then we want to hear from you. Please apply below…