Are you a successful Service Technician looking to take the next steps in your career?
Our client was launched on the unshakeable belief that genuine commitment to the customer and unrivalled after sales service are essential ingredients in any retail success story. They have been trading for over 18 years. They believe their longevity is down to their commitment to their customers.
Due to progression within the dealership we are now seeking a Service Technician for our workshop in Hemel Hempstead.
The Service Technician will report to the Service Manager and will be responsible for meeting both franchise and company standards in a service environment.
Key Responsibilities of Service Technician:
- To undertake maintenance, service and repair activities on motor vehicles of all types to the highest standard within scheduled times to meet company and franchise standards
- Repair, test vehicles and diagnose their faults as and when required by Workshop Control and supervisory staff
- Replace components, parts, lubricants and consumables and record usage
- Keep work areas clean and tidy, organised and safe from hazards to health and safety
- Carry out work completely and effectively within manufacturers’ servicing and repair times
- Advise and report on vehicle faults and servicing requirements while working on vehicles, including future servicing/repair requirements
The Ideal Service Technician:
- Qualified to NVQ level 3 (or equivalent)
- MOT Tester
- Have at least 2 years experience after qualifying period, of working in a Franchise Dealership (or similar)
- Excellent customer service skills
- Take responsibility for the quality and quantity of their work
- Volume experience.
- Full UK driving licence
- Non smoker.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards, then you need to apply for this position now.