The Focus Mild Hybrid delivers you power and efficiency you need. It uses a small electric motor with a 48-volt battery which helps improves its efficiency. It has a torque assistance which provides it that extra power to the engine when needed.
It also uses regenerative braking technology which charges the battery on the go but capturing the energy normally lost when you slow down.
Some of its features include;
- Active Braking and Pre-Collison Assist
- Pedestrian and Cyclist Detection
- Generous head, leg and elbow room
- Rear seats split 60/40 ration so can fold down completely flat
- Adjustable load floor in the boot
- 8- speed automatic or 6- speed manual transmission
- With an aerodynamic shape to improve efficiency
- FordPass Connect Modem
- Stop and Go and lane centring
- Active Park Assist
Better aerodynamics for improved economy
When you’re driving slowly, the Active Grille Shutter system keeps the grille vent open to cool the engine. When you pick up speed it can automatically close, improving aerodynamics and helping to save fuel. Over time, this technology can make a big difference to fuel efficiency.
Change gears fast, with your fingertips
Normally only found on high end sports cars, Paddle Shifters are available with the Ford Focus when you choose the automatic transmission. This racing-inspired technology puts swift, effortless gear changes at your fingertips. And because the Paddle Shifters are mounted on the steering wheel, you can change gear more efficiently when cornering.
We currently have our £1,000 upgrade and save offer on so there has never been a better time to buy! Take a look here at what offers we have