In accordance with the latest Government guidance, we are pleased to announce that all Hartwell retailers across Sales, Service, Parts and Bodyshop departments will FULLY REOPEN effective Monday 12 April. With us reopening, we’d like reassure our customers that as always, the safety and security of our customers, suppliers and colleagues are at the heart of our reopen plans and the following measures will continue to be in place:
- Social Distancing – you will see clear markers on the floor to ensure we all continue to abide by the social distancing guidelines.
- Sanitisation Stations – dotted throughout our dealerships will be sanitisation stations for easy access.
- Vehicle Sanitisation – all of the vehicles within our showrooms, on our forecourt and service departments will be sanitised before and after use by all customers and staff.
- Contactless collection – accompanied by a video hand over.
- We can arrange Covid safe home delivery for an additional charge.
- Video walk rounds.
- Requiring customers and safe to wear face coverings.