The shields, which can be quickly and easily fitted, are designed to help operators meet social distancing requirements and deliver additional peace of mind for occupants.
Designed with operations including school buses, patient transfer, accessible transport and taxi services in mind, the shields are intended to supplement operators’ existing personal protective equipment (PPE) and hygiene protocols and can be fitted in various configurations. The products have been tested by Ford and are fully compatible with air bags.
1. Designed to provide a barrier between occupants and help businesses adhere to social distancing requirements
2. Unobtrusive shields for Transit, Transit Minibus, and Transit / Tourneo Custom available from late July through Ford dealers.
3. Adjustable shield configurations developed with operators including public transport, school and private hire use in mind and are fully compatible with safety features, including airbags.
Benefits of the shield;
1. Easy to fix, remove and store
2. No expert fitment necessary
3. Helps provide protection for driver and passengers
4. Tailor-fitted product for Ford commercial vehicles – to help provide comfort and safety
5. Easy to clean
6. Tested according to Ford standards