Available From Nil Advance Payment
The Peugeot 208 regenerates the driving experience. With lighter materials, efficient engines and equipment like a smaller, more responsive steering wheel, it brings car and driver closer than ever before.
The 208 has been designed to offer excellent fuel economy through its range of HDi FAP engines. They deliver emissions as low as 87g/km and other features like low rolling resistance tyres and improved aerodynamics also make driving thriftier. All models of the Peugeot 208 come with generous equipment as standard – like cruise control, ABS, ESP and remote central locking.
To find out more, Contact Us Today
Terms and Conditions
1) The prices shown are valid from 1st April 2018 until 30th June 2018.
2) All rates are subject to being accepted by Motability Finance Ltd.
3) We reserve the right to amend pricing and withdraw any product from availability at any time.
4) All products are subject to availability.
5) The Motability Contract Hire Scheme is administered by Motability Operations Limited (Registered Company No. 1373876).
*Active City Brake is a new technology which makes it possible to avoid an accident or reduce its severity if the driver fails to react. It works in urban conditions at speeds of less than 20 mph. A short range sensor is fitted to the top of the windscreen and can detect other vehicles that are driving in the same direction or stationary. This will automatically trigger an emergency brake to stop the vehicle and avoid a collision entirely or limit the consequences of an accident by reducing the speed of impact.