Job Description – Accounts Assistant
Location: Hartwell Head Office Oxford.
- Reconcile all manufacture statements on a monthly basis
- Reconciling vehicle bonus accounts
- Reconciling Key accounts – (Finance commission, Gap, external warranty)
- Daily Bank Reconciliations
- Supporting BFC with all daily and monthly processes
- Supporting all accounting functions (Receivables, payables and sales admin)
- Reconcile debtor reports and send out to managers
- Compliance with all group policies and procedures
- Submitting manufacturer composites
- Processing and getting authorization for daily payments
- Supporting head office and dealership functions as necessary
Experience and Skills
- Understanding of the DMS systems.
- Have good numerate and literate skills
- Excellent computer skills – Excel, word and Outlook
- Ability to work with colleagues and offer support and training when required.
- Ability to communicate with managers.
- Maintain a well-organised work ethic to enable the best practice for the role.
- 100% effort at all times.
- Compiling at all times with group accounting policies
- Support all colleagues within the business.
- Offer cover during holiday and sickness absence.
- Be an advocate of Hartwell’s company values at all times – ‘Love your customers, Care for your company.’
If you are looking to join a well-established company that offers excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and career opportunities, we want to hear from you.