Are you passionate about delivering the highest standards of customer service? Do you have great administration skills? If the answer is YES, Hartwell want to hear from you.
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and have been trading successfully for 100 years. Operating 20 franchised dealerships across 10 locations, the company currently represents brands including Fiat, Ford and SEAT.
Due to continuing growth we are now seeking a Bodyshop Estimator for our Grimsby dealership.
Reporting in to the Bodyshop Manager, the successful Bodyshop Estimator will take on a varied role with responsibilities including:
- Responsibility for the vehicle repair life cycle, communicating with the workshop controllers, insurance assessors and customers.
- Provide vehicle damage estimates according to company guidelines on schedules, time and pricing.
- Undertake all estimating tasks within the collision damage department and all necessary associated administration and customer liaison, so must be computer literate and an excellent communicator.
The ideal Bodyshop Estimator will be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- To achieve profit through accuracy and full appreciation of repair method opportunities and Bodyshop KPI’s.
- Exercise positive negotiating selling techniques/skills.
- Maintain a sound working knowledge of computerised estimating packages.
- Develop strong relationships with customer/engineer/work provider.
- Ensure that all housekeeping and Health and Safety regulations/policies are adhered to.
- Work to a high standard and demonstrate a sound up-to-date knowledge of vehicle repair techniques. If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, workplace pension scheme and staff discounts, then you need to apply for the role of Bodyshop Estimator now.
If you are looking to join a growing company that can offer excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, workplace pension scheme and staff discounts, then you need to apply for the role of Bodyshop Estimator now.