Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and have been trading successfully for 100 years. Operating 20 franchised dealerships across 10 locations, the company currently represents brands including Fiat, Ford and SEAT.
Due to continued success and growth, we are now looking to recruit an experienced Bodyshop Manager to join our team in Grimsby.
What will I be responsible for?
Joining our team as a Bodyshop Manager, you will take on a varied role with responsibilities including:
- Mentor and lead a team, encouraging a collaborative working environment, which focuses on the customer and what matters to them.
- Ensure your team produces quality repairs and adopts a “right first time” attitude.
- Deliver on promises made to our customers which ensure that they will be without their vehicles for the shortest possible time.
- Understand repair methodology and maintain quality and technical standards within the site.
- Identify opportunities which promote customer satisfaction or process improvement.
- Take responsibility for performance management of your team, identify training needs, and ensure appropriate training is delivered as required.
- Make decisions based on knowledge and data.
Who are we looking for?
As our ideal Bodyshop Manager, you will be able to demonstrate the following skills and knowledge:
- Demonstrate technical competence.
- Be able to lead, motivate and inspire your team.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrate that the group and site key performance measures are understood, and that all at site understand what influences them and are working towards them.
- Demonstrate total focus on our customers and whether we have met what mattered to them.
- Completion of performance reviews and development of your team.
- Compliance with PAS, H&S, COSHH, EPA, VM approvals, company process and all other legal requirements.
- Willingness to lean in house systems.
If you would like to join a growing company that offers excellent benefits including a company car, pension scheme, 22 days annual holiday and staff discounts then we want to hear from you. Please click APPLY below to register your interest in the role of Bodyshop Manager.