Sales Administrator - Hartwell Head Office Oxford
Do you pride yourself on your accuracy and organisation? Are you an experienced Administrator with a passion for the automotive industry? If the answer is YES, we want to hear from you.
Hartwell are a leading multi-franchise retail motor group in the UK and have been trading successfully for 100 years. Operating 12 franchised dealerships across 9 locations, the company currently represents brands including Ford and Fiat.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness in all aspects of used sales admin for dealerships.
- To ensure accuracy and completeness in all aspects of new sales admin for dealerships, including manufacturer’s admin.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To ensure the highest degree of customer satisfaction at all times.
- Accurate invoicing of new vehicle deliveries, including the set-up of Finance and Insurance products such as warranty.
- Contracting of all new cars including the taxation and registration into the customer’s name with the correct registration plates prior to handover.
- Correct recording of manufacturer bonus elements within invoices
- Invoicing all used retail and trade sales
- Check the e-file deal book / diary in relation to the REEF Showroom Management System to make sure all the admin work has been completed for individual sales.
- Processing Internal Works Orders for all sales departments, including job cards for body shop, workshop and Diamondbrite for valet.
- Purchase and prepare payment for all outside purchases (such as a cash buy for a used vehicle).
- Processing all finance documents ready for pay out by finance providers.
- Settling all finance settlements for part exchanges by direct transfer.
- Prepare administrative documents for transportation for auction bound vehicles.
- Creation of used car warranty policies purchased on sold units
- Process all Finance and Insurance (“off pad”) sales for pay-out
- Maintain accuracy and completeness of e-deal system with all relevant deal files information.
- To ensure that all group policies and procedures are implemented and required standards are maintained at all times.
- To ensure that you are fully aware of Hartwell driven special offers and promotions.
- To ensure that all Franchise Manufacturer requirements are met if in accordance with Hartwell Policies and in line with current Limits of Authority and that those limits are strictly adhered to.
- Maintain standards & compliance of health & safety, hygiene and security in the work environment and ensure these are fully understood and adopted
- To ensure adhering to Hartwell standards at all times, by loving your customer and caring for your company.
- To understand the functions and operations of the stock control function within a Dealer Management System including invoicing and order forms. Experience of Pinnacle ideal but not essential
- To be computer literate – Competence with Microsoft: Windows, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Have a high level of accuracy and attention to detail with good numerical skills
- To be able to work in a tidy and organised environment for all deal files and admin work.
- To be aware of the need for the implementation and maintenance of an accurate filing system.
- To be able to work in a team and on own initiative in line with company policies and procedures.
- To be fully trained in all aspects of administrative procedures required by the manufacturer and where appropriate, the company.
- The ability to keep a great working relationship with colleagues and offer support for each other.
- Ability to communicate with colleagues with HO and at branches.
- Relationships: Dealership Sales staff, HO accounts team
If you are looking to join a well-established company that offers excellent rewards including 22 days annual holiday, workplace pension scheme, staff discounts and career opportunities, we want to hear from you.