After a check is conducted, the past results of a vehicle’s MOT tests may include:
- Its results (pass or fail).
- The mileage recorded at the time of the test.
- The location of each test.
- Which parts/components failed to perform at a minimally satisfactory level in order to pass the MOT, and if minor problems were present within any parts.
- The date of the next scheduled MOT.
*Under Government regulations, since 2005, you may only get results for MOT tests done in England, Scotland and/or Wales.